At Oak Haven Community Care Center, we are looking forward to a happy and healthy 2017. And we invite visitors to share the events with us.
We Encourage Our Residents and Families to enjoy many of the upcoming Events we will be hosting. Please Download our Calendar to find out what we will be doing next.
This Month We have our Administrative Staff diving headfirst in putting together an Activity for the Residents. We look forward to a Jam-Packed Month of Food, Fun, & Celebration.
Download our Calendar –> October 2017
Highlights for October
- 10 am Fall garden planting with Cody
- 3 pm Black Jack with Micheal
- 3pm Dance party and Karaoke with Katie and Angie
- 3 pm pretty nails with Dorothy
- 10 am Breast cancer awareness ceremony – 1:30 pm spooky cooking with Jamie
- 1pm corn bread with Vickie
- 3pm making slime with Monique
- 10 am rosary with Candace
- 1pm bake cupcakes with Danielle & 3 pm Movie with Ginger
- 4-H petting zoo with Jennie
- 3pm chicken toss with Jason
- 2pm Fall carnival
And Don’t Forget to Check out Facebook for our latest information, pictures, and videos from our events and celebrations!